EB-5 FOR U.S. DEVELOPERS
- Many times, EB-5 is referred to as alternative financing.
- An estimated $8.7 billion has been invested into the U.S. and an aggregate total of an estimated 35,140 jobs have been created through the EB-5 program since October 2012.
- EB-5 funds can be included in the overall capital stack.
- EB-5 is not limited to real estate – it is a job creation program.
Examples of EB-5 Projects:
- Large real estate development projects
- Assisted living facilities
- Charter schools
- Motion pictures
For more information, check out these links: